Nominate a Volunteer
Nominations can be made directly through the Office of the Secretary to the Governor General. They will be received by the Chancellery of Honours and reviewed by the advisory committee which will make recommendations to the governor general.
All nominations are kept confidential to respect privacy and to avoid disappointment if the nominee is not selected. Nominators and others involved are asked to respect this policy.
- Download the latest version of Adobe Reader free from the Adobe website
- Save the blank form on your computer desktop
- Use Adobe Reader to Open the file
- Fill in the required fields
- Save and print a copy of the completed form for your records
- Online submission: Send the form automatically by clicking on the “submit” button at the bottom of the last page. A copy will be sent to the Chancellery of Honours.
If you are still having difficulty downloading this nomination form, please call the Chancellery of Honours toll-free at 1-800-465-6890 to obtain a paper copy of the form.