On March 23, 2004, the government announced a policy on the mandatory publication of contracts over $10,000.
This website provides information on contracts issued by or on behalf of this institution. Every three months we will be reporting contracts awarded by the institution in the previous three months.
Beginning on October 31, 2004, and every three months thereafter, this website will be updated to include information on new contracts awarded.
The rules and principles governing government contracting are outlined in the Treasury Board Contracting Policy. The objective of government procurement contracting is to acquire goods and services, including construction services, in a manner that enhances access, competition and fairness and results in best value to Canada.
Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act does not appear on this website.
As of January 1, 2017, the Proactive Disclosure of Contracts over $10,000 for the Office of the Secretary to the Governor General (OSGG) is available on Canada's Open Government Portal.
Disclosure of Contract Reports until December 31, 2016
- 3rd Quarter - December 31, 2016 (PDF - 45 KB)
- 2nd Quarter - September 30, 2016 (PDF - 43 KB)
- 1st Quarter - June 30, 2016 (PDF - 63 KB)
- 4th Quarter - March 31, 2016 (PDF - 60 KB)
- 3rd Quarter - December 31, 2015 (PDF - 32 KB)
- 2nd Quarter - September 30, 2015 (PDF - 29.4 KB)
- 1st Quarter - June 30, 2015 (PDF - 54 KB)
- 4th Quarter - March 31, 2015 (PDF - 82.3 KB)
- 3rd Quarter - December 31, 2014 (PDF - 40.3 KB)
- 2nd Quarter - September 30, 2014 (PDF - 72 KB)
- 1st Quarter - June 30, 2014 (PDF - 29 KB)