Your health and safety is important to us. We are in contact with the Public Health Agency of Canada, as well as with provincial and local officials, for the latest advice and guidance about the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maximum number of visitors per tour: approximately 15 people
- Visitors are asked to follow all public health protocols.
- Guests must self-screen for symptoms of COVID-19 before they arrive on the day of the event and stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
- Masks are required for all visitors aged 5 and over.
- Masks are not required for children under the age of 2. Masks are recommended for children between the ages of 2 and 5 when supervised and able to do so.
- Guests are encouraged to use hand sanitizer, which will be available on-site.
- Visitors must maintain a 2-metre distance at all times.
The grounds of Rideau Hall are open daily from 8 a.m. to one hour before sunset.
Masks must be worn at all times while inside the residence and in designated waiting areas. If you or a member of your group has any symptoms of COVID-19, please postpone your visit.
We appreciate your assistance in protecting our employees and other visitors and helping to make the governor general’s residence a safe place for everyone.